Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Eldar Rangers


First off a Special Treat, here is my finished Eldar Farseer, all the details and baseing is done so i figured i'd give you a good front/back shot. Hope ya like it.


Finished! finally...Here they are folks hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed painting them. Click on the images to get a better look. Really tried to keep these guys earthy, without over useing the Green that i've themed the entire army with. I used gray scales for the cloaks and stuff. I like how they turned out, i was troubled at first, because they really didnt "Pop" out like the rest of my Eldar seem to have so far. But A friend told me They're Rangers, they're supposed to blend in and not stand out. So i'm hoping he was being honest and not just nice. Here they are, comments always welcome.
-Kenny











1 comment:

Hexeter said...

Nice work Ken! You're a good hand with the smooth colours! I wish I could manage that level of smooth :P